Xylitol|Isomalt Powder for Sale
-1, Product Name: Xylitol|Isomalt Powder
-2, Specification & Standard: BP /CP /FCC (IV) /JP /FAO (WHO) etc.99.5%
-3, CAS #: 87-99-0 / 64519-82-0
-4, Appearance :White crystalline powder or granule
Xylitol|Isomalt Powder for Sale
Quick Details :
Product Name: Xylitol|Isomalt Powder
Specification & Standard: BP /CP /FCC (IV) /JP /FAO (WHO) etc.99.5%
CAS #: 87-99-0 / 64519-82-0
Appearance :White crystalline powder or granule
Description of Xylitol :
Xylitol is a natural occurring carbohydrate, pure xylitol is a white crystalline substance that looks and tastes like sugar. It is a natural sweetener that can be extracted from any woody fibrous plant material.
Commercially it is extracted from renewable resources such as corn cobs, and also from less environmentally sustainable sources like hardwood. Xylitol also occurs naturally in our bodies - in fact, an average size adult manufactures up to 15 grams of xylitol daily during normal metabolism.
Where Xylitol Comes From ?
Xylitol is found widely in nature, most of the fruits and vegetables that we eat on a daily basis have small amounts of xylitol. For commercial purposes xylitol comes from two sources: corncobs or trees. Even though the end resulting product is the same, the process to extract it from these two sources is not.
Corncobs are our preferred source for xylitol, it is much more sustainable and environmentally friendly. Corncobs are a renewable resource and are normally waste at the end of the season. Using corncobs that take 5 months to grow as a source for xylitol is much more sustainable than using trees that take 20 years to grow as a source for xylitol.
There are a number of xylitol production facilities around the world, but most of them are in China. In China most corn is harvested by hand and so at the harvest there are big piles of corncobs that need to be disposed of. To get rid of this they build xylitol production facilities. One would think that we would have an overabundance of corncobs here in America with all the corn we grow, but since we harvest with machinery the cobs are thrown back out into the field and not collected.
Again we want to stress that xylitol extracted from wood is the same as from the other sources, xylitol from wood is the same as that extracted from corn. so we think corn sourced xylitol is much more sustainable.
Function of Xylitol :
1. Xylitol is the best substitute of sweetener for the diabetic. The metabolism of xylitol in the human body not relies on trypsin and it does not increase the blood sugar numerical value.
2. Intensive cool taste, its cooling sensation can add the taste of food with mint and spearmint.
3. It can be used as wetting agent in the cosmetics and is not irritative to skin.
4. It has no Aldehyde, no Maillard Browning reaction when get heating.
5. It can promote multiplication of bacterium and beneficial bacteria in the intestines, to improve gastrointestinal function.
6. it is not fermented by yeast, can be the inert substrate for microbe.
7. Xylitol foods or other products can cool the throat, clean the teeth and be anti-cariogenic.
Application of Xylitol :
1. It is widely used in the juice, coffee, milk, biscuits, bread, candy and other sugarless food.
2. Daiy necessities: mouth wash, toothpaste, chewing gum, chocolate and so on.
3. Leechdom and other commodities with new-style taste.
4. Injection and transfusion. it can be used in the sugar of the diabetic decompensate and it is also suitable for the sufferer to take medicine.
Benefits of Xylitol :
Xylitol serves as an effective sugar substitute for diabetics and non-diabetics. Xylitol use also provides excellent dental benefits. Using xylitol has many benefits:
* Delicious sweet taste with no unpleasant aftertaste
* Helps reduce the development of dental caries
* Reduces plaque formation
* Increases salivary flow to aid in the repair of damaged tooth enamel
* Provides one third fewer calories than sugar
* May be useful as a sugar alternative for people with diabetes (on the advice of their healthcare providers)
It's 100% natural.
Xylitol is not an artificial substance, but a normal part of everyday metabolism. Xylitol is widely distributed throughout nature in small amounts.
How to Use Xylitol :
Xylitol is most effective when used in small amounts (in the form of gum, mints, or candy) after meals and snacks. This way, you clean your mouth of bacteria right after eating. We encourage Xylitol users to aim for five Xylitol uses per day to ensure the best dental results (use Xylitol 5 times per day).
How often should people use Xylitol ?
If used only occasionally or even as often as once a day, xylitol may NOT be effective, regardless of the amount. Use xylitol at least three, and preferably 5 times every day.
When should I use Xylitol ?
Use immediately upon waking up in the form of toothpaste and mouthwash. If you drink tea or coffee in the morning use xylitol to sweeten it. After breakfast us a candy or chewing gum with xylitol. After lunch use a few pieces of gum or candy, and then again after dinner. Before going to bed in the evening be sure to brush with xylitol toothpaste and use a xylitol mouthwash. There is a dental floss available with xylitol that helps get it in between the teeth.
Remember that throughout the day any time you would normally use chewing gum or eat candy make sure you are using xylitol sweetened products. There is an increased benefit up to 6-7 times a day.
Corn Xylitol vs. Birch Xylitol :
There are two main types of Xylitol (corn and birch). There are many variables that differ in the processing of Xylitol. Which variety is the best?
1. Extraction of the xylan hemicellulose is an expensive and technical process. It appears the corn cob source of xylitol is less expensive to produce than birch bark source. This would make the retail price of corn cob source xylitol less than birch bark source xylitol.
2. Extraction of the xylan hemicellulose is an expensive and technical process. It appears the corn cob source of xylitol is less expensive to produce than birch bark source. This would make the retail price of corn cob source xylitol less than birch bark source xylitol.
3. The birch bark source xylitol involves harvesting the bark from birch trees. This in effect is killing the tree, which forces the tree to be cut down. The birch tree is not a good renewable resource (even though it can be regrown) as it takes about 15 years before a tree can be harvested. As long as the trees are not being sprayed with any pesticides, the bark could be considered organic. It is unknown what is done with the actual tree trunk, but is assumed it is being used for other industrial purposes.
4. The actual extraction process is also different. The corn cob source uses a natural ion-exchange interaction of hydrogen, hydrochloric acid, and steam. The waste water from this process is used for mushroom farming adjacent to the factory itself, and the pulp is used for fuel. The birch bark source xylitol uses the same process, but uses sulfuric acid in place of hydrochloric acid. This creates a waste product which is not suitable to be reused in any other manner.
5. Corn cob based xylitol appears to be a better product in all arenas. From the price of the product to the general impact on the environment from start to finish, it is better than birch source xylitol.
Description of Isomalt :
ISOMALT, as a natural and safe sugar replacer, has been widely used in as much as 1,800 products worldwide. Thanks to the benefits it provides – natural taste, low calories, low hygroscopicity and toothfriendly. ISOMALT suits all kinds of people, especially those people who are not fit to sugar. With the rapid growth of health consciousness, ISOMALT’s advantages will make it more important in the development of sugar free products.
Is only 0.5 - 0.6 times as much as sucrose, pure natural polyol with pure Sweetness and without any after bitter taste.
Isomalt was first researched and produced in Germany, and had got wide attention By its distinct characters along with more human beings care to the health. The Sales amount of Isomalt increases rapidly in Europe, USA and Japan, and also Reach several thousand tons in China these years.
Function of Isomalt :
Lower Caloric Value :
For food labeling purposes in the United States, an energy value of only 2 calories per gram is used for isomalt. Isomalt's lower caloric value is partly due to the fact that intestinal enzymes are not able to easily hydrolyze its more stable disaccharide bond. Less of it is digested and, therefore, less absorbed from the small intestine into the blood, and this happens slowly.
Supports Gut Health :
Daily intake of 30 g isomalt was demonstrated to promote an increase of the “good” bacteria in the large intestine, the bifidobacteria, demonstrating the prebiotic effect of isomalt. The water-binding property of isomalt may influence the structure of the content of the gut, making it softer. If the consistency of the feces is too soft, it can be regulated by cutting down intake and allowing some time for adaptation. Like dietary fibers, isomalt is broken down by the gut bacteria to so called short chain fatty acids (SCFA) and gases. SCFA have the advantage of decreasing acidity in the large intestine and some SCFA are discussed as being beneficial for a healthy epithelium in the large intestine.
Less Dental Caries Risk :
Isomalt is anti-cariogenic and does not promote dental caries, because oral bacteria cannot readily convert it into decay causing acids. Therefore, the acidic conditions that lead to tooth demineralization do not develop after consuming isomalt, as occurs after eating sugar and other fermentable carbohydrates. Furthermore, isomalt cannot be converted by oral bacteria into polyglucan, the substance from which dental plaque is synthesized.
We also provide Aspartame /Sodium Saccharin /Sodium Cyclamate Powder.
1. In Multi-ply Paper Bag with pallets and plastic film wrapped.
2. In Paperboard Drum with pallets and plastic film wrapped.
3. In Carton with pallets and plastic film wrapped.
4. Net weight of 25kgs/Bag(Carton/Drum)
You are buying = Our Products + Our Service :
1,Quality is our culture ,strict QC/QA systems under GMP factory.
2,Fast and safe delivery with secure and discreet shipment.
3,With us, your money is in safe as well as your business.It's our promise to you!
4,For whatever questions about us or our products you may have, do let us know and you can be assured we reply you in details with 24 hours and to your satisfaction.
5,Warmly welcome your visit in our company if available.
Technical Specification of Xylitol :
Technical Specification of Isomalt:
QC & QA :
Package & Delivery :
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, Click "Send" Now!